Justice & Hope Projects
Bringing dignity, love, and truth into the hopelessness of lives that are traumatized by exploitation and abuse.
– rescuing victims of trafficking, runaways, abused and vulnerable minors
– working alongside government homes to develop systems and infrastructure
– engaging abused and traumatised via much needed counselling and therapy
– providing rescue and rehabilitation
– continued support of victims
Strengthening communities against sexual violence. Creating friendly spaces of safety and enabling restoration and legal support of survivors.
– working alongside schools and institutions to develop and strengthen strategies against sexual violence
– educating children, teachers, parents and community members in prevention, support and response
– holding perpetrators accountable
Restoration of families affected by disasters, domestic violence, infanticide and terminal illness.
– supporting and empowering families and individuals victimized by domestic violence preventing terminal illness from causing a family to succumb to poverty
– providing expert response during disaster and calamity
– providing rescue and counselling to victims
– providing a path towards longterm rehabilitation
– supporting families and individuals in standing against infanticide